The Difference is Compassionate Living
At Ark Hospice, we focus on the patient’s days of life. We want to enable the patient and family be as comfortable and as assured about the process as they can be in the time of transition.
Not all hospice programs are the same. The quality of hospice care and counseling depends predominantly on the team of care givers. At Ark Hospice, we have nurses, social workers, chaplains, physicians and hospice aides to help our patients and their loved ones through the entire process. Our goal is a heartfelt relationship with every individual and every family member.
We focus on compassionate living in the patient’s current environment, be that a nursing facility, assisted living facility, a hospital or at home. Please feel free to give us a call with any questions or to request information. We are here 365 days a year to help you and your loved ones. You don’t have to stand alone when a hand is offered.
Hospice at Home
Hospice at Facilitated
What We Do
- End-of-life care that supports the needs and wishes of the patient and family
- Pain and symptom management
- Emotional and spiritual support as well as grief counseling
- Care with an extra touch through volunteers and pet therapy
- Respite care for families and caregivers